Military Interconnect Solutions
Milnec Interconnect Systems’ circular connectors are COTS solutions built in accordance to strict mil spec specifications. Engineers around the world depend on our complete line of interconnect systems with perfectly matched backshells and sealing accessories to meet the needs of today’s high-performance aerospace designs and advanced weapons systems. Learn More »
Benefits of Our Military & Aerospace Solutions
- Mil-Spec Compatibility – 100% form, fit, & function compatibility
- Complete Kits – Get backshell and sealing accessories with your connector
- Quick Delivery – Short production lead-times on most items
Don’t Know Which Series Your Part Number Belongs To?
If you don’t know which connector series is compatible with your mil-spec or commercial connector part number you can locate it on this connector cross reference chart. If you are still unsure, please contact one of our knowledgeable technical support staff. We are here to help.
Mil-Spec Style Component Finder
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Plugs
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Receptacles
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Backshells
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Dust Caps
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Mounting Gaskets
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Mounting Brackets
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Dummy Receptacles
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Crimp Contacts
- AS95234 Reverse Bayonet Crimp Tool
Industrial & Commercial Connectors
We offer a wide range of IP67 rated, commercial grade multi-pin circular connector solutions for heavy-duty industrial applications requiring the highest reliability and durability. With a variety of waterproof connectors and environmental resisting backshells and sealing accessories, our interconnect systems are made for the harshest industrial applications with RoHS compliant materials and finishes for eco-friendly designs. Learn More »
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof – IP67 Rated
- Individual Wire Sealing Design
- High-Power – Up to 200A Rated
- Heavy-Duty Metal Shells
- EMI/RFI Shielding Backshells
- Corrosion Resistant Finishes
- Full Range of Sealing Accessories
Military Strength – Commercial Flexibility
Milnec designs and manufactures heavy duty, ruggedized circular connectors for the most demanding military, aerospace, and industrial applications. We carry a full line of connectors that offer high performance and reliability to industrial and commercial applications including: robotics, oil exploration, and advanced nuclear applications. In addition, our connectors are available in a wide range of materials and finishes to suit your particular application.
For military customers, our COTS connectors are built in accordance to the latest military standards and are guaranteed to meet or exceed all of the specifications for performance and durability. We have a variety of styles that are 100% compatible with the most popular mil-spec series. We also offer a number of upgrades, options, and accessories that are unavailable in the mil-spec. Milnec Parts, however, are not qualified through the DLA as part of the QPL.