Complete Line of D38999, MIL-DTL-26482, MIL-DTL-5015, MIL-DTL-83723, MIL-DTL-83513 and MIL-DTL-22992 Style Mil-Spec compatible Military Connectors
Milnec Interconnect Systems offers a wide selection of ruggedized, electronic circular COTS mil-spec connectors built in accordance with the latest military specifications. Our high-reliability interconnect systems provide integrated solutions with RFI shielding, waterproof backshells, and complete sealing accessories designed to meet the demands of advanced weapon systems and the rigors of the modern battlefield.
Mil-Spec Connector Equivalent Finder
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series I – MS27467, MS27466, MS27496, MS27468
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series II Type – MS27473, MS27472, MS27513, MS27474
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III – D38999/20, D39999/24, D38999/26
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV – D38999/46, D39999/47
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 Type Solder – MS3110, MS3111, MS3112, MS3114, MS3116
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 Type Crimp
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series 2 Type – MS3470, MS3474, MS3476
- MIL-DTL-5015 Crimp Type – MS3450, MS3452, MS3454, MS3456
- MIL-DTL-5015 Solder Type – MS3100, MS3101, MS3102, MS3106, MS3108
- MIL-DTL-5015 Front Release Crimp Type
- MIL-DTL-22992 Class L Type – MS90555, MS90056, MS90557, MS90558
- MIL-DTL-22992 QWLD Type – MS17344
- MIL-DTL-83723 Series III – M83723/71, M83723/75, M83723/82
- MIL-DTL-83513 Micro-D
Built To Support The Modern Warfighter
Our COTS military style connectors and sealing accessories are built to provide the highest reliability in connecting the support and communication infrastructure of the modern warfighter. With a wide selection of EMI-RFI shielding backshells and hermetic receptacles, we can support the most demanding military applications.
Milnec COTS products are not qualified through the DLA or listed on the QPL.
Mil-Spec Compatibility & Performance
- Compatability – 100% intermatability to legacy mil-spec callouts
- Performance – Complete sealing and shielding accessories kits
- Reliability – Built to meet or exceed latest military specifications
MIL-DTL-38999 Series I
Compatible connectors featuring high-density crimp contacts for military and aerospace applications. Connectors feature a wide selection of contact options and bayonet coupling for positive mating. Compatible with D38999, MIL-DTL-38999, MIL-C-38999.
MIL-DTL-38999 Series II
Advanced connectors for military and aerospace applications. This series provides high contact density, weight savings, and ultra-compact form factor for tight enclosures and equipment racks. Compatible with D38999, MIL-DTL-38999, MIL-C-38999.
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series II Type Catalog (18.5 MB)
MIL-DTL-38999 Series III
Our most advanced line of of high-reliability, high-density connectors connectors for military and aerospace applications. Available with the widest selection of backshells, materials, shell styles, and specialized contact options. Compatible with D38999, MIL-DTL-38999, MIL-C-38999.
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Type Catalog (20.6 MB)
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1
Economical medium-density solder connector with bayonet coupling for quick-disconnects. Available with splash-proof backshells and integrated cable clamps. Features corrosion resistant gold-plated contacts. Compatible with MIL-DTL-26482 and MIL-C-26482.
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 Catalog (8.9 MB)
MIL-DTL-5015 – Solder
Economical power connectors with simple solder termination for quick installation. Connectors include splash-proof backshells with integrated cable clamps. Widest selection of contact arrangements available. Compatible with MIL-DTL-5015, MIL-C-5015 and SAE50151.
- MIL-DTL-5015 Solder Type Catalog (15.5 MB)
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 2
Medium density crimp connector series with secure bayonet coupling. Series includes wide range of backshell options, sealing accessories, and shell styles including hermetic receptacles. Compatible with MIL-DTL-26482 and MIL-C-26482.
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series 2 Catalog (16.4 MB)
MIL-DTL-5015 – Crimp
Low-density power and signal connectors utilizing crimp contacts with traditional threaded coupling for military applications. Features wide range of contact arrangements, EMI-RFI backshells, and shell options. Compatible with MIL-DTL-5015, MIL-C-5015 and SAE50151.
- MIL-DTL-5015 Crimp Type Catalog (17.9 MB)
MIL-DTL-22992 Class L Type
The ultimate in heavy duty power connectors. Designed specifically for delivering high power (up to 200A) in harsh environments. Connectors include complete set of protective and environmental accessories.
- MIL-DTL-22992 Class L Type Catalog (4.8 MB)
MIL-DTL-83723 Series III
High-performance connectors for commercial and military aerospace applications, featuring bayonet and threaded coupling along with a full range of backshells, shrink boots, and protective accessories. Compatible with MIL-DTL-83723, MIL-C-83723 and M83723
- MIL-DTL-83723 Series III Type Catalog (16.6 MB)
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 – Crimp
Economic connectors with military performance and the reliability of crimp contacts. Connectors include integrated backshells with a wire sealing grommet and a strain relief cable clamp. Compatible with MIL-DTL-26482 and MIL-C-26482.
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 Crimp Type
- MIL-26482 Series 1 Crimp Type Catalog (11.4 MB)
MIL-DTL-5015 – Front-Release Crimp
Low-density power and signal connectors utilizing front-release crimp contacts with traditional threaded coupling for military applications. Features wide range of contact arrangements, EMI-RFI backshells, and shell options. Compatible with MIL-DTL-5015, MIL-C-5015 and SAE50151.
MIL-DTL-83513 – M83513 Micro-D
Micro-D solution for applications in which small, high-density connectors are required and standard d-sub connectors are too large and too heavy. Meets and exceeds the MIL-DTL-83513 specification.
MIL-DTL-83513 Micro-D Connectors
- M83513 Micro-D Type Connector Catalog (15.4 MB)