Complete Line of D38999, 26482, 5015, and 22992 Style Military Connectors
Milnec Interconnect Systems offers a wide selection of ruggedized, electronic circular COTS connectors built in accordance with the latest military specifications. Our high-reliability interconnect systems provide integrated solutions with RFI shielding, waterproof backshells, and complete sealing accessories designed to meet the demands of advanced weapon systems and the rigors of the modern battlefield.
Mil-Spec Compliant Connector Equivalent Finder
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series I Type – MS27467, MS27466, MS27496, MS27468
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series II Type – MS27473, MS27472, MS27513, MS27474
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Type – D38999/20, D39999/24, D38999/26
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 Type – MS3110, MS3111, MS3112, MS3114, MS3116
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series 2 Type – MS3470, MS3472, MS3474, MS3476
- MIL-DTL-5015 Crimp Type – MS3450, MS3452, MS3454, MS3456
- MIL-DTL-5015 Solder Type – MS3100, MS3101, MS3102, MS3106, MS3108
- MIL-DTL-22992 Class L Type – MS90555, MS90056, MS90557, MS90558
- MIL-DTL-83723 Series III Type – M83723/71, M83723/75, M83723/82
Built To Support The Modern Warfighter
Our COTS military style connectors and sealing accessories are built to provide the highest reliability in connecting the support and communication infrastructure of the modern warfighter. With a wide selection of EMI-RFI shielding backshells and hermetic receptacles, we can support the most demanding military applications.
Milnec COTS products are not qualified through the DLA or listed on the QPL.
Military Compatibility & Performance
- Compatability – 100% intermatability to legacy mil-spec callouts
- Performance – Complete sealing and shielding accessories kits
- Reliability – Built to meet or exceed latest military specifications
MIL-DTL-38999 Series I Type
MIL-DTL-38999 Series II Type
Advanced MIL-DTL-38999 Series II style connectors for military and aerospace applications. This series provides high contact density, weight savings, and ultra-compact form factor for tight enclosures and equipment racks.
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series II Type Catalog (18.5 MB)
MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Type
Our most advanced line of of high-reliability, high-density crimp connectors for military and aerospace applications. Available with the widest selection of backshells, materials, shell styles, and specialized contact options.
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Type Catalog (20.6 MB)
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 Solder Type
Economical medium-density solder connector with bayonet coupling for quick-disconnects. Available with splash-proof backshells and integrated cable clamps. Features corrosion resistant gold-plated contacts.
MIL-DTL-5015 Solder Type
Economical power connectors with simple solder termination for quick installation. Connectors include splash-proof backshells with integrated cable clamps. Widest selection of contact arrangements available.
- MIL-DTL-5015 Solder Type Catalog (15.5 MB)
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 2 Type
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series 2 Type Catalog (16.4 MB)
MIL-DTL-5015 Crimp Rear Release Type
Low-density power and signal connectors utilizing crimp contacts with traditional threaded coupling for military applications. Features wide range of contact arrangements, EMI-RFI backshells, and shell options.
- MIL-DTL-5015 Crimp Type Catalog (17.9 MB)
MIL-DTL-22992 Class L Type
The ultimate in heavy duty power connectors. Designed specifically for delivering high power (up to 200A) in harsh environments. Connectors include complete set of protective and environmental accessories.
- MIL-DTL-22992 Class L Type Catalog (4.8 MB)
MIL-DTL-83723 Series III Type
High-performance connectors for commercial and military aerospace applications, featuring bayonet and threaded coupling along with a full range of backshells, shrink boots, and protective accessories.
- MIL-DTL-83723 Series III Type Catalog (16.6 MB)
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 Crimp Type
- MIL-26482 Series 1 Crimp Type Catalog (11.4 MB)