MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Connectors in RoHS Approved Black Zinc
Milnec is now offering innovative black zinc nickel plating as an environmentally friendly alternative to heavy metal cadmium for all of our TX Series connectors (D38999 style). Black zinc is a cost-effective finish that is non-reflective, RoHS compliant, and features a 500-hour salt spray rating for harsh environments. Black Zinc is quickly becoming the commercial and military standard for RoHS compliant plating. It offers the same level of protection, temperature ranges, and electrical performance as cadmium without the toxicity and environmental impact.
- RoHS Compliant: environmentally friendly and cadmium free
- Shell Continuity: less than 2.5 ohms (for MIL-DTL-38999 Series III)
- Salt Spray Rating: 500 hours
- Mechanical: 500 mating cycles
- Temperature Range: -85 to +347°F(-65 to +175°C)