1. Control of your Personal Information
When you register with our website, Milnec will not share your personal information with any third party.
2. Security of your Personal Information
We strictly protect the security of your personal information and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, destruction or unauthorized access. If you have any questions or comments concerning our privacy statement please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use of Information
Milnec tracks usage while you are visiting the Website and IP addresses. We use this information to assess trends, statistics, and customer needs, as well as to administer the Website and to diagnose problems that may occur with our technical facilities.
4. Use of your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to,
- Make our website easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once.
- Help you quickly find services or information on Milnec.
- Help us develop and deliver content most relevant to you.
- Inform you of special offers, updated information, and new services from Milnec.
- Contact you when you have received an error while using our website so we can help you solve the problem.
We will disclose your information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to,
- Obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Milnec and its websites.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect Milnec’s websites, its employees, or the public.
5. Collecting your Personal Information
When requesting certain information (i.e. quotes, samples, catalogs, etc.) from Milnec, we require a certain amount of contact information from you. This information is necessary to personally identify you or to allow us to contact you. This information is also requested when you order catalogs, request quotes, or when you purchase our products. We continually monitor our website for errors, and, if one occurs, information about your Web browser may be collected to assist us in correcting the problem. Once you choose to provide us with contact information, this information will only be used to support your customer relationship with Milnec. Milnec will not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your contact information to any third party without your affirmative consent (either in writing or by e-mail).
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Milnec cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect its security on our systems.
8. Links to other Sites
If you follow a link from this Website to another site Milnec cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other.
Last Updated: December 3, 2011